India, China, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Syria, Denmark, Czech Republic, Thailand, Russia, Egypt, Ukraine, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, Norway, Italy, Canada, Brazil, Austria, Australia, Argentina, Algeria, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, UK, UAE, Egypt
Key Attendees from
Domestic and International Producers
Associations & Institutes
Traders & Distributors
Technology & Equipment companies
Series Companies from
Why you should join us?
· Excellent platform to set up partnerships with distributors, suppliers, solution providers
· prestigious line-up of speakers address the most pressing industry issues.
· One to one conversation with the other attendees from your wishing-meet list you give to us, we will put special team to invite them.
· New project cooperations will successfully start in AFIS2014.
· Latest policy updates, technology refresh, hot topics focus and etc. will be shared focusing on the global challenges facing the fertilizer industry
· Panel discussion & interactive speech leads you to a not tedious summit
· Two Sessions at two separate venues help you to choose your wants
What we can attract you?
key topics including, but not limited to
· Impacts of US Shale Gas on the Fertilizer Market and Nitrogen Industry
· Improve Competitiveness by the Innovation of Marketing Modes
· Analysis of Global Production Overcapacity in Fertilizer Industry
· Situation and Outlook of Global and Domestic Phosphate Fertilizer Market
· Developments of Coal Chemical Industry and Nitrogen Fertilizer
· China's Import Structure Analysis of Potash Fertilizer
· The recent sustainable technologies in fertilizer production process.
· The latest best practices in energy conservation and CO2 emission reduction in fertilizers industries.
· The latest update about Product diversification and added value products for different fertilizer consuming markets.